Orlando Residential Property Management division is here to help you get quality tenants quickly. Our Property Managers NEVER CHARGE ANY UPFRONT FEES!! Don’t live in Orlando? Call or email us how we can make arrangements to view your property. 407-688-4355 / After visiting your property, we will call or Email you within 24 hours (or next business day) with our suggestions, rental quotes and to answer any questions you may have. We service Lake Mary, Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Winter Springs, Orlando, Deltona, Debary, Sanford, Casselberry, Maitland, Orlando, Apopka, College Park, Heathrow, Baldwin Park, Seminole, Orange and Volusia Counties and surrounding areas.
Advertising: Our Property Management Company creates an extensive web presence for your rental property by placing your property on over 40 rental websites . Beyond web traffic, we also use property signage and the a referral base program. IRE Management is known locally as the market leader and many renters lookto us first. IRE’S marketing program, combined with our dominant position in the rental management marketplace increases exposure for your rental property.
As a result, we are able to consistently rent properties, priced at current market rates, to qualified tenants in approximately thirty days.
We only place the best possible tenants in your property. Our thorough screening process for rental applicants has consistently kept our eviction rate very low. Prospective tenant screening includes running industry-specific credit reports, verifying employment, income and previous rental history. We run credit reports on all applicants age 18 years or older. This report includes a search for prior evictions. We verify driver’s licenses, social security cards and pay stubs as well as contact their prior landlords for confirmation that they have been good tenants in the past. As a management company, we have many procedures to eliminate problem tenants prior to ever renting to them. Placing the right tenant is the single most important step in the process.
Your property will be assigned to our Property Manager. Having a manager with specific market knowledge is extremely valuable in assessing rents and knowing local market trends. Our Property Manager in Orlando. Lake Mary, Winter Park, Longwood and Altamonte Springs will offer suggestions to make your property rent-ready, or to enhance the appeal of your property. If your property is not currently in rent ready condition, our Manager can help you with this process to ease the transition into management. Our Property Manager has years of industry specific experience and has a wide array of procedures to shield owners from unnecessary liability and help tenants feel they are being well looked after.
IRE is very flexible with regards to maintenance. We outsource much of your property’s maintenance needs to a preferred list of vendors, some of which we have been using for since 2006. This relationship and purchasing power helps IRE’s clients get a better than market price for most of the work that is requested. IRE also completes work through our own maintenance technicians when that work is difficult to outsource or when we feel we can complete the work at a lower price than an outside vendor.
Our accounting department provides owners with monthly financial statements confidentially posted to your owner web portal. The monthly statement includes all financial activity and copies of the bills we paid on your behalf. This same report also has year to date information, so your December statement has all of your annual figures for tax purposes. If you ever have questions regarding your statement, you can contact one of our helpful accounting staff members.
Our IRE Management services include the following:
- Advertising on more than 40 rental websites
- Showings 7 day a week by appointment
- Rental Agreement Execution and Enforcement
- Rent and Security Deposit Collection
- Maintenance & Rent Ready Repairs
- Financial Record-Keeping & Bill Paying
- Serving Legal Notices & Legal Proceedings
- Monthly Owner’s Statements
- Professional Lease Signage
- Tenant Screening
- Rules and Regulation Enforcement
- Maintenance Supervision
- Inspection as necessary or by request
- Legal Updates
Call us for a free no obligation appointment. 407-688-4355.
In spite of having substantial capital for investment, there are many real estate business owners who have not been able to get success the way they actually wanted. Are the inexperience or don’t have enough budget? There is no problem with their experience or with their real estate budget. It is actually improper residential property management they carry out while taking care of their residential properties. Therefore it would be quite better if you can hire a residential property management company in Orlando. Lake Mary, Winter Park, Longwood and Altamonte Springs.
It is often noted that real estate business owners don’t care for their residential property as compared to their commercial real estate properties. Although it is true that residential property does not offer huge profit making for the real estate businessmen as compared to that of commercial real estate properties. However, this does not mean that real estate business owners overlook or underrate the profit revenue they earn from residential properties. Such residential real estate properties definitely require efficient residential property management in Lake Mary. Orlando, Winter Park, Longwood and Altamonte Springs.
Top Blunders Real Estate Business Owners Commit Naively
- Not making residential properties attractive and worth seeking enough to sell them to potential buyers to make maximum profit out of investment
- Remember appearances are often deceptive! You need to consult an experienced and professional realtor before purchasing and selling residential properties
- Purchasing residential properties on the basis of their attractive appearance and ignoring the valuable suggestions of your realtor or to know whether this investment will gain revenue in the end or not based on its location and property.
- Not Caring for residential properties enough and they tend to depreciate in terms of money and value
- Not considering the advice of the real estate agent and purchasing residential property at the wrong time as well as at the wrong place
- Selling and Purchasing residential properties in the peak period without consulting with your real estate agent
- No furnishing in the house in order to at least make it striking and eye-catching for the buyers or spending money on unnecessary items rather than spending to refurnish it and make it look beautiful and attractive
- Having little knowledge of residential property management and ending up losing. For instance, if you don’t have any knowledge of residential property prices in your region, you are most likely to either bid higher or lower than the actual value sought out by the buyer or seller and hence end up on the losing side
Only Residential Property Management Can Make Up to These Blunders